What is What is

I love this. Animation like this is rare on newgrounds, so for me its a welcome change of pace.

The colours and the animation in line with the music. It really was a beautifull too look at. Especially the transistion from the bird to the fish, from green to blue. Those color changes are really powerful, I wanted more of those.
But thats nitpicking, Im just glad I got to see this at all.

Really looking forward to the next animation you create.

ps. I dont know but maybe a Epileptic warning would be necessary, its quite intense

Batman V Superman pokemon edition Batman V Superman pokemon edition

You had me at The 8bit I'm batman. Loved that.

For the rest it was exactly what I expected.

I enjoyed it well done!

veetov responds:

thanks!

Sivilvo captn Sivilvo captn

I don't know why but the line: Get tickt now. Made me crack up.
Its all advertisment in the end.

One gripe, the voice sound was a bit low.

Overall I liked the style worked well with the humor.

Nice one.

Colon Cleanse - A Good Enough Cartoon Short Colon Cleanse - A Good Enough Cartoon Short

Good clean audio always helps with simple animation, so well done there.

You could maybe abstract the art a bit more, would give the whole thing a bit more style.

CURSE - Episode 1 CURSE - Episode 1

Good stuff, looking forward to the next episode.

I liked the use of 3d environments, it made the action and the drawings less flat. It worked great in the opening.
The voice acting was also nice and clean. Sounded good.

The only thing that pulled me out of it, was the meta antagonist joke. Dont know if you want to make this meta? Maybe it will be occuring more often in future episodes, but right now It caught me of guard.

I do hope you will be getting that cintiq and would love to see what you will create next.

Em.

Frame by frame Animation Frame by frame Animation

It's well a speed animation i guess. I may not have been a tutorial. But it would have made the movie more interesting. Keep working, keep animating!

ArtiAnimation responds:

thanks for feedback Emvium :)

Metaworld trailer Metaworld trailer

Well the tempo was great, the premade audio was also great. The voice acting sound quality was so much different then the rest of the sound. Also the difference between the drawn part and the text stills is huge.
Im guessing you used a pre existingtemplate for those non drawn section. Anyway the tempo of the trailer was great, dont know if that tempo was premade or your own. Anyway next time we all will hopefully see a complete story!

Metro Madness 2033 Teaser Metro Madness 2033 Teaser

It was a teaser. I am curious to see the finished work. Because you based it upon a book about metro 2033. But for mood setting this didnĀ“t deliver much, maybe try to audio portal and find an omnious theme to experiment with. Anyway keep up the work and hopefully it will be finished by madness day!

Masked Masked

To be honest I don't know why I liked this movie so much. I found it intriguing. From the first time the mask entered the frame I was in. The animation of the toothbrush also looked great, just that effort made it look more than some random imagery thrown together.

Good Job! I liked it, even though I don't know exactly why :p. But that doesn't matter, keep going! I'll Keep watching!

Your Loss (Animated Film) Your Loss (Animated Film)

It seems that a lot of work and love went in to this and it shows. I liked it! keep making movies and be awesome.
For some constructive critiscism for your next project: True too look at the pace of the movie, all the way through it was the same.
But in the end it had an european vibe, which you were going for ( Looking at the tag). So job wel done.

Looking forward to your next work.